NEW GUEST INFORMATION
We are looking forward to working with you!
Preparing For Your Session
- Please complete the Client Intake Form prior to your first visit to help your practitioner prepare for your session.
- Limit makeup and excessive perfumes.
- Hydrate for optimum results.
- Eat only a light meal within an hour of your massage.
- Refrain from smoking before treatment to prevent third-hand smoke exposure to the studio and your provider.
During Your Session
- Draping will be used during the session to respect the client's privacy.
- Please notify the therapist if there needs to be a change in your positioning.
- Please notify the therapist if the pressure or strokes need to be adjusted to your level of comfort.
- If you feel discomfort or pain, please notify your therapist immediately.
- During your session, you may experience normal responses to relaxation such as sighing, yawning, stomach gurgling, and movement of intestinal gas.