Thank you for your interest in ShayAnn Scott Therapeutics.
Preparing For Your Session
- Please complete the Client Intake Form prior to your first visit so that your practitioner can prepare for your session.
- Limit makeup and excessive perfumes.
- Hydrate for optimum results.
- Eat only a light meal within an hour of your massage.
- Refrain from smoking before treatment to prevent third-hand smoke exposure to the studio and your provider.
During Your Session
- Draping will be used during the session to respect the client's privacy.
- Please notify the therapist if there needs to be a change in your positioning.
- Please notify the therapist if the pressure or strokes need to be adjusted to your level of comfort.
- If you feel discomfort or pain, please notify your therapist immediately.
- During your session, you may experience normal responses to relaxation such as sighing, yawning, stomach gurgling and movement of intestinal gas.
We are looking forward to working with you! If you must cancel or reschedule, please give us at least a 24-hour notice. You may do so on line, by text or phone call.
Yours in Health,
Owner, ShayAnn Scott Therapeutics LLC