We know you’re feeling the effects of stress now more than ever, therefore, we are implementing the highest sanitation and hygiene standards along with modified appointment safety protocols for the protection of our practitioners, members and guests. We also made some changes to our service offerings and service fees mentioned below.
(Please review all attachments with complete updates before your visit)
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
- Refrain from visiting the studio if you have a communicable illness or are in quarantine.
- The front doors will be locked at all times so please call or TEXT upon arrival.
- Building management has requested that all patrons wear a mask upon entering.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the treatment studio.
- Complete intake forms and COVID-19 screening including a temperature check.
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds, INSIDE the studio, prior to your session.
- Practitioners will be wearing masks and eye protection/face shield during your session.
- You will NOT be required to wear a mask during your massage or bodywork session.
The costs of personal protection equipment, safety equipment and special sanitization supplies are extremely expensive. In order to stay operational, we will no longer offer session discounts.
- All services will be offered at full price.
- We will NOT be charging a “COVID fee”.
- We will honor all previously purchased packages, discounted services or vouchers.
- Series packages will be offered at a discount.
- We accept HSA and FSA. Our services are listed on your HSA and FSA Eligibility Lists.
- Referrals: Share the Love and earn credit towards your massage with us!
- Receive a $15 credit to your account when you refer someone to our studio.
- They will also receive $15 off their first visit with us.
We will be limiting offerings on our menu of services and excluding the use of hot stones, warm bamboo or other massage tools that require extra cleaning and disinfection.
We are so excited to see you again! Your table is waiting!
Yours in health,